- This event has passed.
ITS Georgia Annual Meeting
September 27, 2015 - September 29, 2015
The 2015 ITS Georgia Annual Meeting and Exposition, September 27 – 29 at the historic Jekyll Island Club hotel, brings together transportation professionals from around the state and nation to see and hear about the latest in ITS technology, solutions and to share lessons learned from projects around the southeast.
The technical program will include sessions on a range of topics that will appeal to you regardless of your area of focus. Plus, you can catch up on your professional development hours in an enjoyable setting on one of Georgia’s Golden Isles.
Among the topics:
- Information Dissemination: Engineer speak for text, tweet, pin, post or google information to motorists. What happens when you share data and what the law says you can and can’t do.
- Connected Vehicles: What will cars say when they talk to one another? The expected impact on traffic operations and preparing for “smart cars.”
- Traffic Signals: Will Red Light cameras catch hover boards? How to make signals smarter and more fully integrated into the overall ATMS operation.
- Tolling and Managed Lanes: What’s the toll for a time travel? Managed lanes area growing part of our transportation system. Designing, building and managing them.
- ITS Projects in and out of Georgia: Transit, access management, signal timing and more.
- GDOT Update: What’s coming down the pike.